In-TAC brings together Canadian companies with highly skilled international educated professionals (IEPs) with a global view. Our mission is to help businesses fill their expertise gaps and help IEPs find jobs in their field. In-TAC has more than 600 business partners across Canada.
In-TAC is hosting this virtual career expo for two groups of people:
1) All who have registered with In-TAC for employment support
2) Any job seekers who are legal to work in Canada.
Make direct contact with your target employers!
You will get the chance to browse for jobs listed by our partner companies, apply directly for job openings, chat with the employer representatives and our employment counsellors, and learn more about working in different parts of Canada - ALL IN REAL TIME.
1) We can help you by-pass the competition by getting your resume directly into the hands of Canadian employers.
2) Our counsellors will help you customize your resume and provide you with insider information prior to your interview.
3) Our network includes some of the fastest growing companies in Canada.